May 18, 2018
Check out our science-backed best practices:
- HOTSHOT is best served cold. The 1.7oz serving should be taken all at once (like a shot!) and not diluted with another substance. Don’t wash it down with another substance, either!
- Take your HOTSHOT either 15-30 minutes prior to your workout or at the hint of a muscle cramp.
- Most users experience the effect of HOTSHOT within minutes and report it to last up to four hours. The type and duration of exercise as well as environmental factors can change how and how long HOTSHOT works for you. Try it during training to figure out the optimal timing and quantity you need to perform at your best!
- It is safe to drink multiple bottles during a workout, and many endurance athletes do just that!
- Make sure to avoid foods and beverages that may coat your mouth and throat AT LEAST 10 minutes before AND after drinking HOTSHOT. These include dairy products, peanut butter, and products containing those ingredients. The cleaner your palate is when you take HOTSHOT, the better it can be absorbed through your mouth and throat to activate your nerve channels.
- HOTSHOT is not to be taken with excuses, a bad attitude, or lack of confidence – you can do it, whatever your goal may be!
For more nitty-gritty science on how HOTSHOT works, click here.